- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 12 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Idaho North
August 18 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission will be taking the inaugural Savor Idaho North on Thursday, Aug. 18 to Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Step aboard a sunset cruise, grab an Idaho wine and food pairing, and enjoy some great music by Douglas Cameron.
Just like Savor Idaho in June, you’ll be surrounded by Idaho wine and savory bites of Idaho food. But, Savor Idaho North will be a more intimate experience upon a sunset cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Giving you an experience like none other.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Clearwater Canyon, Coeur d’Alene Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Huston, Lindsay Creek, Pend d’Oreille Winery, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle and Williamson Vineyards.
Savor Idaho North begins at 5:30 p.m., with the boat departing from The Coeur d’Alene Resort dock promptly at 6 p.m.. It returns to the dock at 9 p.m.
Cost is $50, and the ticket includes all food and wine tastings, a commemorative wine glass and the cruise. Click here to purchase tickets.
This is a 21 and older only event, no exceptions. Tickets are non-refundable.