- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Idaho North
August 18, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission will be taking the inaugural Savor Idaho North on Thursday, Aug. 18 to Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Step aboard a sunset cruise, grab an Idaho wine and food pairing, and enjoy some great music by Douglas Cameron.
Just like Savor Idaho in June, you’ll be surrounded by Idaho wine and savory bites of Idaho food. But, Savor Idaho North will be a more intimate experience upon a sunset cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Giving you an experience like none other.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Clearwater Canyon, Coeur d’Alene Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Huston, Lindsay Creek, Pend d’Oreille Winery, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle and Williamson Vineyards.
Savor Idaho North begins at 5:30 p.m., with the boat departing from The Coeur d’Alene Resort dock promptly at 6 p.m.. It returns to the dock at 9 p.m.
Cost is $50, and the ticket includes all food and wine tastings, a commemorative wine glass and the cruise. Click here to purchase tickets.
This is a 21 and older only event, no exceptions. Tickets are non-refundable.