- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 5 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Idaho North
August 18, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission will be taking the inaugural Savor Idaho North on Thursday, Aug. 18 to Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Step aboard a sunset cruise, grab an Idaho wine and food pairing, and enjoy some great music by Douglas Cameron.
Just like Savor Idaho in June, you’ll be surrounded by Idaho wine and savory bites of Idaho food. But, Savor Idaho North will be a more intimate experience upon a sunset cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Giving you an experience like none other.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Clearwater Canyon, Coeur d’Alene Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Huston, Lindsay Creek, Pend d’Oreille Winery, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle and Williamson Vineyards.
Savor Idaho North begins at 5:30 p.m., with the boat departing from The Coeur d’Alene Resort dock promptly at 6 p.m.. It returns to the dock at 9 p.m.
Cost is $50, and the ticket includes all food and wine tastings, a commemorative wine glass and the cruise. Click here to purchase tickets.
This is a 21 and older only event, no exceptions. Tickets are non-refundable.