- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Idaho North
August 18, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission will be taking the inaugural Savor Idaho North on Thursday, Aug. 18 to Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Step aboard a sunset cruise, grab an Idaho wine and food pairing, and enjoy some great music by Douglas Cameron.
Just like Savor Idaho in June, you’ll be surrounded by Idaho wine and savory bites of Idaho food. But, Savor Idaho North will be a more intimate experience upon a sunset cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Giving you an experience like none other.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Clearwater Canyon, Coeur d’Alene Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Huston, Lindsay Creek, Pend d’Oreille Winery, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle and Williamson Vineyards.
Savor Idaho North begins at 5:30 p.m., with the boat departing from The Coeur d’Alene Resort dock promptly at 6 p.m.. It returns to the dock at 9 p.m.
Cost is $50, and the ticket includes all food and wine tastings, a commemorative wine glass and the cruise. Click here to purchase tickets.
This is a 21 and older only event, no exceptions. Tickets are non-refundable.