- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 12, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Grape Growers and Wine Producers Commission will stage its eighth annual Savor Idaho — the state’s premier wine and food event — on Sunday, June 12.
Savor Idaho perennially takes place during June which is Idaho Wine Month, a month designated by Gov. Butch Otter to celebrate Idaho wines.
The event will be held at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise and features about 30 Idaho wineries and 20 restaurants. Savor Idaho gives consumers a unique opportunity to savor the best Idaho has to offer in wine and food.
The tasting will begin promptly at 2 p.m. and run until 5 p.m., welcoming 900 guests. Each guest will be greeted with a commemorative wine glass as they taste and sip their way through Idaho’s best.
Savor Idaho has been a sellout for the past six years, with 50 tickets allocated to the VIP hour.
Tickets, which cost $50, go on sale March 1.