- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 12, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Grape Growers and Wine Producers Commission will stage its eighth annual Savor Idaho — the state’s premier wine and food event — on Sunday, June 12.
Savor Idaho perennially takes place during June which is Idaho Wine Month, a month designated by Gov. Butch Otter to celebrate Idaho wines.
The event will be held at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise and features about 30 Idaho wineries and 20 restaurants. Savor Idaho gives consumers a unique opportunity to savor the best Idaho has to offer in wine and food.
The tasting will begin promptly at 2 p.m. and run until 5 p.m., welcoming 900 guests. Each guest will be greeted with a commemorative wine glass as they taste and sip their way through Idaho’s best.
Savor Idaho has been a sellout for the past six years, with 50 tickets allocated to the VIP hour.
Tickets, which cost $50, go on sale March 1.