- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 12, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Grape Growers and Wine Producers Commission will stage its eighth annual Savor Idaho — the state’s premier wine and food event — on Sunday, June 12.
Savor Idaho perennially takes place during June which is Idaho Wine Month, a month designated by Gov. Butch Otter to celebrate Idaho wines.
The event will be held at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise and features about 30 Idaho wineries and 20 restaurants. Savor Idaho gives consumers a unique opportunity to savor the best Idaho has to offer in wine and food.
The tasting will begin promptly at 2 p.m. and run until 5 p.m., welcoming 900 guests. Each guest will be greeted with a commemorative wine glass as they taste and sip their way through Idaho’s best.
Savor Idaho has been a sellout for the past six years, with 50 tickets allocated to the VIP hour.
Tickets, which cost $50, go on sale March 1.