- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
June 12 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Grape Growers and Wine Producers Commission will stage its eighth annual Savor Idaho — the state’s premier wine and food event — on Sunday, June 12.
Savor Idaho perennially takes place during June which is Idaho Wine Month, a month designated by Gov. Butch Otter to celebrate Idaho wines.
The event will be held at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise and features about 30 Idaho wineries and 20 restaurants. Savor Idaho gives consumers a unique opportunity to savor the best Idaho has to offer in wine and food.
The tasting will begin promptly at 2 p.m. and run until 5 p.m., welcoming 900 guests. Each guest will be greeted with a commemorative wine glass as they taste and sip their way through Idaho’s best.
Savor Idaho has been a sellout for the past six years, with 50 tickets allocated to the VIP hour.
Tickets, which cost $50, go on sale March 1.