- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sawtooth Winery 25th Anniversary Mother’s Day Wine Tasting Event
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
NAMPA, Idaho — Sawtooth Winery will stage its 25th annual Mother’s Day Wine Tasting, an afternoon featuring 25 Idaho wineries, local vendors, live music by The Flavors, wine slushies, beer and food for purchase by Boise food trucks.
Last year’s festival drew more than 1,000 wine lovers. There are events for children, too, with appearances by clowns and the Sawtooth Yeti, as well as face painting and Tiki’s Shaved Ice.
Admission is $25 for those aged 21 and older, which includes a complimentary wine glass. Sawtooth wine club members receive entry for $15. Those younger than age 21 are admitted free.
For a special experience, attendees can reserve a Mother’s Day tent for $300, which comes with a table, eight tickets, eight chairs and two bottles of Sawtooth wine. Tents are limited.
While picnics are welcome, dogs are not allowed.