- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sawtooth Winery 25th Anniversary Mother’s Day Wine Tasting Event
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
NAMPA, Idaho — Sawtooth Winery will stage its 25th annual Mother’s Day Wine Tasting, an afternoon featuring 25 Idaho wineries, local vendors, live music by The Flavors, wine slushies, beer and food for purchase by Boise food trucks.
Last year’s festival drew more than 1,000 wine lovers. There are events for children, too, with appearances by clowns and the Sawtooth Yeti, as well as face painting and Tiki’s Shaved Ice.
Admission is $25 for those aged 21 and older, which includes a complimentary wine glass. Sawtooth wine club members receive entry for $15. Those younger than age 21 are admitted free.
For a special experience, attendees can reserve a Mother’s Day tent for $300, which comes with a table, eight tickets, eight chairs and two bottles of Sawtooth wine. Tents are limited.
While picnics are welcome, dogs are not allowed.