- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 10 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 24 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sawtooth Winery 25th Anniversary Mother’s Day Wine Tasting Event
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
NAMPA, Idaho — Sawtooth Winery will stage its 25th annual Mother’s Day Wine Tasting, an afternoon featuring 25 Idaho wineries, local vendors, live music by The Flavors, wine slushies, beer and food for purchase by Boise food trucks.
Last year’s festival drew more than 1,000 wine lovers. There are events for children, too, with appearances by clowns and the Sawtooth Yeti, as well as face painting and Tiki’s Shaved Ice.
Admission is $25 for those aged 21 and older, which includes a complimentary wine glass. Sawtooth wine club members receive entry for $15. Those younger than age 21 are admitted free.
For a special experience, attendees can reserve a Mother’s Day tent for $300, which comes with a table, eight tickets, eight chairs and two bottles of Sawtooth wine. Tents are limited.
While picnics are welcome, dogs are not allowed.