- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sawtooth Winery 25th Anniversary Mother’s Day Wine Tasting Event
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
NAMPA, Idaho — Sawtooth Winery will stage its 25th annual Mother’s Day Wine Tasting, an afternoon featuring 25 Idaho wineries, local vendors, live music by The Flavors, wine slushies, beer and food for purchase by Boise food trucks.
Last year’s festival drew more than 1,000 wine lovers. There are events for children, too, with appearances by clowns and the Sawtooth Yeti, as well as face painting and Tiki’s Shaved Ice.
Admission is $25 for those aged 21 and older, which includes a complimentary wine glass. Sawtooth wine club members receive entry for $15. Those younger than age 21 are admitted free.
For a special experience, attendees can reserve a Mother’s Day tent for $300, which comes with a table, eight tickets, eight chairs and two bottles of Sawtooth wine. Tents are limited.
While picnics are welcome, dogs are not allowed.