- Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild springPosted 6 hours ago
- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 1 day ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 week ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber and Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
July 10, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.