- Walla Walla Valley’s fantastic winesPosted 7 hours ago
- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 1 day ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 2 days ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 6 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber and Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
July 10, 2013 @ 12:00 am| Free
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.