- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 16 hours ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 2 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 2 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 4 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 5 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 6 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 6 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber and Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
June 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this greenmarket a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.