- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
June 12, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Schreiber & Sons in Eltopia is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community.
Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin tasting room. Celebrate a successful forage at the farmer’s market by tasting wines from the one of the premier family-owned, award-winning wineries in the Pacific Northwest.
The winery is located on Tulip Lane just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.