- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market at the Barnard Griffin Winery
July 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this greenmarket a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.