- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market at the Barnard Griffin Winery
July 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this greenmarket a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.