- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 13 hours ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 2 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 4 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 4 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 5 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 7 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market at the Barnard Griffin Winery
July 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this greenmarket a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.