- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 7 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seafood Festival at Saffron Fields Vineyard
October 8, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Shuck, slurp, and sip at Saffron Fields Vineyard during their seafood festival on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 1-4 p.m.
Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from Lady Kat-True Blue & Sonny Hess.
We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams and true cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets.
Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music and parking.
Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.