- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 17 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seafood Festival at Saffron Fields Vineyard
October 8, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Shuck, slurp, and sip at Saffron Fields Vineyard during their seafood festival on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 1-4 p.m.
Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from Lady Kat-True Blue & Sonny Hess.
We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams and true cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets.
Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music and parking.
Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.