- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seafood Festival at Saffron Fields Vineyard
October 8, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Shuck, slurp, and sip at Saffron Fields Vineyard during their seafood festival on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 1-4 p.m.
Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from Lady Kat-True Blue & Sonny Hess.
We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams and true cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets.
Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music and parking.
Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.