- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seafood Festival at Saffron Fields Vineyard
October 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Shuck, slurp, and sip at Saffron Fields Vineyard during their seafood festival on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 1-4 p.m.
Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from Lady Kat-True Blue & Sonny Hess.
We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams and true cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets.
Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music and parking.
Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.