- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked! The Seattle Boat Show
January 23, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$27
SEATTLE — Precept Wine will help christen the 68th annual Seattle Boat Show on Friday night with Uncorked! at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
This marks the third straight year in which attendees will be able to sniff, swirl and sip their way through the show, tasting a variety of award-winning Washington wines while soaking in the show and shopping for the boat of their dreams or wandering the 3 acres of accessories exhibits.
The Seattle Boat Show opens at 11 a.m. on Jan. 23, but Uncorked runs 5-9 p.m.
Several tasting stations will be set up throughout CenturyLink Event Center, offering samples from three Precept brands. The lineup provided by the Seattle-based company includes Waterbrook Winery (2013 Malbec, 2013 Reserve Chardonnay), Canoe Ridge Vineyard (2013 Expedition Pinot Gris, 2013 Reserve Chardonnay) and Wild Meadows (2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 Chardonnay). Winery representatives will be on hand to answer questions about the wines.
Waterbrook continues to serve as the official wine of the Seattle Boat Show, and the wines made in Walla Walla by John Freeman will be available for purchase throughout the 10 days of the show at concessions and the full bar and lounge on the Concourse Level at CenturyLink.
Packages for Uncorked may be purchased online for $27 at www.SeattleBoatShow.com. This price includes a single adult admission to the show valid throughout the day at both locations, plus a complimentary souvenir wine glass and 10 wine tasting tokens. Tickets for Uncorked will also be available at the box office.
Free parking is back. Purchase four or more adult tickets online and receive one day of free parking at the Seattle Boat Show. Purchase a family package for $49 and receive two adult tickets, two youth tickets, four hot dogs at CenturyLink Field and one day of free parking.
Buy your tickets online and also receive a free boating magazine and a free cup of clam chowder at FX McRory’s Restaurant.