- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 5 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Lamb Jam
October 25, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Seattle Lamb Jam is an epic tasting event and competition that brings together talented chefs in each of the five tour cities to compete for the honor of Best Lamb Dish in their market and the chance to attend the finale where the five winning chefs battle for the title of “Lamb Jam Master.”
Tickets cost $60, which includes the consumer Lamb Jam Grand Tasting that features 16 of the most talented chefs from the Seattle area, beer and wine from Washington’s top breweries and wineries, an interactive photo booth and a DIY lamb spice rub station. Participating wineries include Brian Carter, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, DaMa, Davenport, William Church, Kana, Lauren Ashton, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson, Robert Ramsay, Spring Valley and Treveri.
New “Curriculamb” seminar sessions including tips for pairing wine and beer with lamb, information on how lamb is raised in the Pacific Northwest from local shepherds, and a butchery demonstration with American lamb giveaways.
Gates open at 3 p.m., and close at 6 p.m.
3:30 – Pairing Wine and Beer with Lamb
4:00 – Meet the Shepherds
4:30 – Butchery Demo – Explore lamb cuts and cooking methods
** This event is 21+ | Minors will not be admitted**