- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 14 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Lamb Jam
October 25, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Seattle Lamb Jam is an epic tasting event and competition that brings together talented chefs in each of the five tour cities to compete for the honor of Best Lamb Dish in their market and the chance to attend the finale where the five winning chefs battle for the title of “Lamb Jam Master.”
Tickets cost $60, which includes the consumer Lamb Jam Grand Tasting that features 16 of the most talented chefs from the Seattle area, beer and wine from Washington’s top breweries and wineries, an interactive photo booth and a DIY lamb spice rub station. Participating wineries include Brian Carter, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, DaMa, Davenport, William Church, Kana, Lauren Ashton, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson, Robert Ramsay, Spring Valley and Treveri.
New “Curriculamb” seminar sessions including tips for pairing wine and beer with lamb, information on how lamb is raised in the Pacific Northwest from local shepherds, and a butchery demonstration with American lamb giveaways.
Gates open at 3 p.m., and close at 6 p.m.
3:30 – Pairing Wine and Beer with Lamb
4:00 – Meet the Shepherds
4:30 – Butchery Demo – Explore lamb cuts and cooking methods
** This event is 21+ | Minors will not be admitted**