- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Lamb Jam
October 25, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Seattle Lamb Jam is an epic tasting event and competition that brings together talented chefs in each of the five tour cities to compete for the honor of Best Lamb Dish in their market and the chance to attend the finale where the five winning chefs battle for the title of “Lamb Jam Master.”
Tickets cost $60, which includes the consumer Lamb Jam Grand Tasting that features 16 of the most talented chefs from the Seattle area, beer and wine from Washington’s top breweries and wineries, an interactive photo booth and a DIY lamb spice rub station. Participating wineries include Brian Carter, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, DaMa, Davenport, William Church, Kana, Lauren Ashton, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson, Robert Ramsay, Spring Valley and Treveri.
New “Curriculamb” seminar sessions including tips for pairing wine and beer with lamb, information on how lamb is raised in the Pacific Northwest from local shepherds, and a butchery demonstration with American lamb giveaways.
Gates open at 3 p.m., and close at 6 p.m.
3:30 – Pairing Wine and Beer with Lamb
4:00 – Meet the Shepherds
4:30 – Butchery Demo – Explore lamb cuts and cooking methods
** This event is 21+ | Minors will not be admitted**