- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Lamb Jam
October 25, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Seattle Lamb Jam is an epic tasting event and competition that brings together talented chefs in each of the five tour cities to compete for the honor of Best Lamb Dish in their market and the chance to attend the finale where the five winning chefs battle for the title of “Lamb Jam Master.”
Tickets cost $60, which includes the consumer Lamb Jam Grand Tasting that features 16 of the most talented chefs from the Seattle area, beer and wine from Washington’s top breweries and wineries, an interactive photo booth and a DIY lamb spice rub station. Participating wineries include Brian Carter, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, DaMa, Davenport, William Church, Kana, Lauren Ashton, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson, Robert Ramsay, Spring Valley and Treveri.
New “Curriculamb” seminar sessions including tips for pairing wine and beer with lamb, information on how lamb is raised in the Pacific Northwest from local shepherds, and a butchery demonstration with American lamb giveaways.
Gates open at 3 p.m., and close at 6 p.m.
3:30 – Pairing Wine and Beer with Lamb
4:00 – Meet the Shepherds
4:30 – Butchery Demo – Explore lamb cuts and cooking methods
** This event is 21+ | Minors will not be admitted**