- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 18, 2015 - October 29, 2015-
Seattle Restaurant Week is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct.18-22 and Oct. 25-29 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area featuring more than 150 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature fresh, seasonal ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, cranberry and sweet potato.
There are options for everyone, from vegan and vegetarian to gluten free. Seattle Restaurant Weeks chefs will also be appearing at farmers markets in the coming weeks with more information at seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
For more information, visit www.SeattleRestaurantWeek.com.