- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 hour ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 18, 2015 - October 29, 2015-
Seattle Restaurant Week is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct.18-22 and Oct. 25-29 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area featuring more than 150 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature fresh, seasonal ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, cranberry and sweet potato.
There are options for everyone, from vegan and vegetarian to gluten free. Seattle Restaurant Weeks chefs will also be appearing at farmers markets in the coming weeks with more information at seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
For more information, visit www.SeattleRestaurantWeek.com.