- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 17 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 18, 2015 - October 29, 2015-
Seattle Restaurant Week is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct.18-22 and Oct. 25-29 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area featuring more than 150 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature fresh, seasonal ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, cranberry and sweet potato.
There are options for everyone, from vegan and vegetarian to gluten free. Seattle Restaurant Weeks chefs will also be appearing at farmers markets in the coming weeks with more information at seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
For more information, visit www.SeattleRestaurantWeek.com.