- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 18, 2015 - October 29, 2015-
Seattle Restaurant Week is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct.18-22 and Oct. 25-29 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area featuring more than 150 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature fresh, seasonal ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, cranberry and sweet potato.
There are options for everyone, from vegan and vegetarian to gluten free. Seattle Restaurant Weeks chefs will also be appearing at farmers markets in the coming weeks with more information at seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
For more information, visit www.SeattleRestaurantWeek.com.