- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 19, 2014 - October 30, 2014$15 - $30
Seattle Restaurant Week (SRW) is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct. 19-23 and Oct. 26-30 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest-reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area, featuring 160 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature seasonal favorites such as pumpkin, apples, squash and foraged mushrooms. Some of the participating restaurants will offer suggested wine pairings with each course and are listed below. In addition to beverage pairings, there are options for everyone, from vegan to gluten-free and vegetarian, which are easy for diners to find on the website.
Below are some of the restaurants with optional pairing options:
Staple & Fancy – wine pairing of four 3-ounce pours (two with starter, one with entrée and one with dessert) for $16.
Rione XIII – wine pairings for $18 and a featured Pumpkin Old Fashion cocktail (bourbon, Grand Marnier, maple syrup and house made pumpkin puree)
Anchovies and Olives – 3 oysters and a glass of prosecco for $15
La Spiga is offering a pairing with each course for $20:
- First course: Quaresimo Lambrusco or Vandori Prosecco
- Second course: Indigenous Selections Verdicchio or House Sangiovese
- Third course: Marenco Brachetto, San Felice Vin Santo, or house-infused, chile-infused vodka blended into the passion fruit sorbetto.
If you have any questions or would like SRW photos, please let me know.