- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 19, 2014 - October 30, 2014$15 - $30
Seattle Restaurant Week (SRW) is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct. 19-23 and Oct. 26-30 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest-reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area, featuring 160 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature seasonal favorites such as pumpkin, apples, squash and foraged mushrooms. Some of the participating restaurants will offer suggested wine pairings with each course and are listed below. In addition to beverage pairings, there are options for everyone, from vegan to gluten-free and vegetarian, which are easy for diners to find on the website.
Below are some of the restaurants with optional pairing options:
Staple & Fancy – wine pairing of four 3-ounce pours (two with starter, one with entrée and one with dessert) for $16.
Rione XIII – wine pairings for $18 and a featured Pumpkin Old Fashion cocktail (bourbon, Grand Marnier, maple syrup and house made pumpkin puree)
Anchovies and Olives – 3 oysters and a glass of prosecco for $15
La Spiga is offering a pairing with each course for $20:
- First course: Quaresimo Lambrusco or Vandori Prosecco
- Second course: Indigenous Selections Verdicchio or House Sangiovese
- Third course: Marenco Brachetto, San Felice Vin Santo, or house-infused, chile-infused vodka blended into the passion fruit sorbetto.
If you have any questions or would like SRW photos, please let me know.