- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 19, 2014 - October 30, 2014$15 - $30
Seattle Restaurant Week (SRW) is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct. 19-23 and Oct. 26-30 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest-reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area, featuring 160 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature seasonal favorites such as pumpkin, apples, squash and foraged mushrooms. Some of the participating restaurants will offer suggested wine pairings with each course and are listed below. In addition to beverage pairings, there are options for everyone, from vegan to gluten-free and vegetarian, which are easy for diners to find on the website.
Below are some of the restaurants with optional pairing options:
Staple & Fancy – wine pairing of four 3-ounce pours (two with starter, one with entrée and one with dessert) for $16.
Rione XIII – wine pairings for $18 and a featured Pumpkin Old Fashion cocktail (bourbon, Grand Marnier, maple syrup and house made pumpkin puree)
Anchovies and Olives – 3 oysters and a glass of prosecco for $15
La Spiga is offering a pairing with each course for $20:
- First course: Quaresimo Lambrusco or Vandori Prosecco
- Second course: Indigenous Selections Verdicchio or House Sangiovese
- Third course: Marenco Brachetto, San Felice Vin Santo, or house-infused, chile-infused vodka blended into the passion fruit sorbetto.
If you have any questions or would like SRW photos, please let me know.