- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 17 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 7 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $55.00
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest. Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary.
– Snoqualmie Casino Luxe Lounge
– Featured Wine Region: Oregon
– Sip Northwest Distillery Square
– Tim’s Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
– Cooking with Stella Artois and Diane’s Market Kitchen
– Washington Beef Bisto with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
– Wine from Around the World
– Fonte Coffee Bar
– Chef Prepared Gourmet Bites
– and much more…
No one under 21 will be admitted and ID is required.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Giving Grapes Foundation, a 501c3 organization that assists local charities who provide financial assistance to service industry professionals who have to take time off work due to injury or illness. This year the Giving Grapes Foundation has chosen Big Table as its charity of choice.