- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 1 hour ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 1 day ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 7 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$55.00
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest. Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary.
– Snoqualmie Casino Luxe Lounge
– Featured Wine Region: Oregon
– Sip Northwest Distillery Square
– Tim’s Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
– Cooking with Stella Artois and Diane’s Market Kitchen
– Washington Beef Bisto with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
– Wine from Around the World
– Fonte Coffee Bar
– Chef Prepared Gourmet Bites
– and much more…
No one under 21 will be admitted and ID is required.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Giving Grapes Foundation, a 501c3 organization that assists local charities who provide financial assistance to service industry professionals who have to take time off work due to injury or illness. This year the Giving Grapes Foundation has chosen Big Table as its charity of choice.