- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$55.00
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest. Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary.
– Snoqualmie Casino Luxe Lounge
– Featured Wine Region: Oregon
– Sip Northwest Distillery Square
– Tim’s Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
– Cooking with Stella Artois and Diane’s Market Kitchen
– Washington Beef Bisto with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
– Wine from Around the World
– Fonte Coffee Bar
– Chef Prepared Gourmet Bites
– and much more…
No one under 21 will be admitted and ID is required.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Giving Grapes Foundation, a 501c3 organization that assists local charities who provide financial assistance to service industry professionals who have to take time off work due to injury or illness. This year the Giving Grapes Foundation has chosen Big Table as its charity of choice.