- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$55.00
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest. Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary.
– Snoqualmie Casino Luxe Lounge
– Featured Wine Region: Oregon
– Sip Northwest Distillery Square
– Tim’s Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
– Cooking with Stella Artois and Diane’s Market Kitchen
– Washington Beef Bisto with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
– Wine from Around the World
– Fonte Coffee Bar
– Chef Prepared Gourmet Bites
– and much more…
No one under 21 will be admitted and ID is required.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Giving Grapes Foundation, a 501c3 organization that assists local charities who provide financial assistance to service industry professionals who have to take time off work due to injury or illness. This year the Giving Grapes Foundation has chosen Big Table as its charity of choice.