- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$55.00
The Seattle Wine and Food Experience, presented by Snoqualmie Casino, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest. Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary.
– Snoqualmie Casino Luxe Lounge
– Featured Wine Region: Oregon
– Sip Northwest Distillery Square
– Tim’s Cascade Snacks Beer and Cider Exhibit
– Cooking with Stella Artois and Diane’s Market Kitchen
– Washington Beef Bisto with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
– Wine from Around the World
– Fonte Coffee Bar
– Chef Prepared Gourmet Bites
– and much more…
No one under 21 will be admitted and ID is required.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Giving Grapes Foundation, a 501c3 organization that assists local charities who provide financial assistance to service industry professionals who have to take time off work due to injury or illness. This year the Giving Grapes Foundation has chosen Big Table as its charity of choice.