- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 26 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$70 - $90
SEATTLE — The Seattle Wine and Food Experience Grand Tasting on Feb. 26 is a deluxe showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest.
Wines from the Northwest and beyond are featured along with local and regional beer, cider and spirits. Food is a major highlight and includes top culinary talent serving gourmet bites.
Guests stroll through the event as they taste through diverse wines and learn first hand directly from the producers. Other features include artisan food purveyors, sensory experiences, educational elements and more. Check the chefs, drinks and exhibitors page for a full list of purveyors.