- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60 - $75
SEATTLE — The seventh annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, produced by Peha Promotions, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest.
Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary. More than 190 wines and 65 wineries from along the West Coast will be pouring their latest releases.
A general admission ticket is $60. The VIP badge costs $75, which includes an extra hour to taste, a swag bag and more.
The event benefits Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle, a 501c3 non-profit organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy, and philanthropy. Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle focuses on raising funds for scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries, and also supports community-outreach programs and sustainable-agriculture projects based in Washington state.