- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 19 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60 - $75
SEATTLE — The seventh annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, produced by Peha Promotions, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest.
Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary. More than 190 wines and 65 wineries from along the West Coast will be pouring their latest releases.
A general admission ticket is $60. The VIP badge costs $75, which includes an extra hour to taste, a swag bag and more.
The event benefits Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle, a 501c3 non-profit organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy, and philanthropy. Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle focuses on raising funds for scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries, and also supports community-outreach programs and sustainable-agriculture projects based in Washington state.