- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60 - $75
SEATTLE — The seventh annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, produced by Peha Promotions, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest.
Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary. More than 190 wines and 65 wineries from along the West Coast will be pouring their latest releases.
A general admission ticket is $60. The VIP badge costs $75, which includes an extra hour to taste, a swag bag and more.
The event benefits Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle, a 501c3 non-profit organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy, and philanthropy. Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle focuses on raising funds for scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries, and also supports community-outreach programs and sustainable-agriculture projects based in Washington state.