- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Second annual Barn Dance at Balboa Winery
July 26, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Summer is here in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery is excited to celebrate the season with its second annual Barn Dance near the stateline.
This won’t be your average hoedown. Tickets are available for $15 per person and include a glass of wine. Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site with dinner offerings all night long.
Give the winery a call to reserve your spot at (509) 529-0461 or email [email protected] today.