- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Second annual Barn Dance at Balboa Winery
July 26, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Summer is here in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery is excited to celebrate the season with its second annual Barn Dance near the stateline.
This won’t be your average hoedown. Tickets are available for $15 per person and include a glass of wine. Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site with dinner offerings all night long.
Give the winery a call to reserve your spot at (509) 529-0461 or email [email protected] today.