- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Second annual Barn Dance at Balboa Winery
July 26, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Summer is here in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery is excited to celebrate the season with its second annual Barn Dance near the stateline.
This won’t be your average hoedown. Tickets are available for $15 per person and include a glass of wine. Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site with dinner offerings all night long.
Give the winery a call to reserve your spot at (509) 529-0461 or email [email protected] today.