- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Second annual Barn Dance at Balboa Winery
July 26, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Summer is here in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery is excited to celebrate the season with its second annual Barn Dance near the stateline.
This won’t be your average hoedown. Tickets are available for $15 per person and include a glass of wine. Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site with dinner offerings all night long.
Give the winery a call to reserve your spot at (509) 529-0461 or email [email protected] today.