- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sensational Syrah Night
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$9
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week! Celebrate by going to Sensational Syrah Night at Tastebuds.
Wenatchee Wine Country Syrahs are sensational. Try four of them for $9 from 5-7 p.m. and you’ll see why. Call 509-888-2783 for more details.