- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery
August 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - August 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn about the sensory life of wine through the Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery as it celebrates International Cabernet Sauvignon Day with a vertical showcase and sensory experience.
Experience for yourself how flavor profiles and aromatic characteristics develop over time in the McKinley Springs Winery vertical showcase. Make your wine tasting experience unforgettable by training your senses and testing winery tasting notes against your palate. What flavors do you notice?
This is a weekend-long opportunity to sample, compare and purchase exclusive past vintages from the McKinley Springs library, so stop by, grab a glass and take the tour.
There is $5 event fee, with small bites included. This fee is waived for members of McKinley Springs’ wine club.