- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery
August 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - August 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn about the sensory life of wine through the Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery as it celebrates International Cabernet Sauvignon Day with a vertical showcase and sensory experience.
Experience for yourself how flavor profiles and aromatic characteristics develop over time in the McKinley Springs Winery vertical showcase. Make your wine tasting experience unforgettable by training your senses and testing winery tasting notes against your palate. What flavors do you notice?
This is a weekend-long opportunity to sample, compare and purchase exclusive past vintages from the McKinley Springs library, so stop by, grab a glass and take the tour.
There is $5 event fee, with small bites included. This fee is waived for members of McKinley Springs’ wine club.