- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery
August 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - August 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn about the sensory life of wine through the Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery as it celebrates International Cabernet Sauvignon Day with a vertical showcase and sensory experience.
Experience for yourself how flavor profiles and aromatic characteristics develop over time in the McKinley Springs Winery vertical showcase. Make your wine tasting experience unforgettable by training your senses and testing winery tasting notes against your palate. What flavors do you notice?
This is a weekend-long opportunity to sample, compare and purchase exclusive past vintages from the McKinley Springs library, so stop by, grab a glass and take the tour.
There is $5 event fee, with small bites included. This fee is waived for members of McKinley Springs’ wine club.