- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery
August 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - August 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn about the sensory life of wine through the Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery as it celebrates International Cabernet Sauvignon Day with a vertical showcase and sensory experience.
Experience for yourself how flavor profiles and aromatic characteristics develop over time in the McKinley Springs Winery vertical showcase. Make your wine tasting experience unforgettable by training your senses and testing winery tasting notes against your palate. What flavors do you notice?
This is a weekend-long opportunity to sample, compare and purchase exclusive past vintages from the McKinley Springs library, so stop by, grab a glass and take the tour.
There is $5 event fee, with small bites included. This fee is waived for members of McKinley Springs’ wine club.