- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Wine Tasting at Spindrift Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Hone your sensory skills at Spindrift Cellars. Join us to learn how to put the sight, smell and taste of wine into words.
You may have heard expression used by wine geeks and wondered, “What does that description even mean?” Exercise your olfactory abilities by sniffing through a series wine odor reference standards and compare them to our Spindrift Cellars wines.
Cost is $7 per person, but the seminar is free to wine club members.