- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Wine Tasting at Spindrift Cellars
May 14 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Hone your sensory skills at Spindrift Cellars. Join us to learn how to put the sight, smell and taste of wine into words.
You may have heard expression used by wine geeks and wondered, “What does that description even mean?” Exercise your olfactory abilities by sniffing through a series wine odor reference standards and compare them to our Spindrift Cellars wines.
Cost is $7 per person, but the seminar is free to wine club members.