- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Wine Tasting at Spindrift Cellars
May 14 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Hone your sensory skills at Spindrift Cellars. Join us to learn how to put the sight, smell and taste of wine into words.
You may have heard expression used by wine geeks and wondered, “What does that description even mean?” Exercise your olfactory abilities by sniffing through a series wine odor reference standards and compare them to our Spindrift Cellars wines.
Cost is $7 per person, but the seminar is free to wine club members.