- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sensory Wine Tasting at Spindrift Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Hone your sensory skills at Spindrift Cellars. Join us to learn how to put the sight, smell and taste of wine into words.
You may have heard expression used by wine geeks and wondered, “What does that description even mean?” Exercise your olfactory abilities by sniffing through a series wine odor reference standards and compare them to our Spindrift Cellars wines.
Cost is $7 per person, but the seminar is free to wine club members.