- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Set sail with Maryhill Winery on Columbia River sternwheeler
October 5, 2013 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$70
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Uncork, unwind and unplug with winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and the winery staff on the Portland Spirit’s Sternwheeler for a leisurely afternoon float down the picturesque Columbia River Gorge.
Toss your cares to the wind while you taste wine, nibble on mouthwatering appetizers and enjoy the view as you mingle Maryhill style. Cost is $60 for wine club members; $70 for others. Price includes wine, parking, cruise and appetizers.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Oct. 1st or when capacity is reached.
*No refunds after Oct. 1.
Further questions? Contact wine club administrator Shyla Newton at [email protected]