- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Set sail with Maryhill Winery on Columbia River sternwheeler
October 5, 2013 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$70
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Uncork, unwind and unplug with winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and the winery staff on the Portland Spirit’s Sternwheeler for a leisurely afternoon float down the picturesque Columbia River Gorge.
Toss your cares to the wind while you taste wine, nibble on mouthwatering appetizers and enjoy the view as you mingle Maryhill style. Cost is $60 for wine club members; $70 for others. Price includes wine, parking, cruise and appetizers.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Oct. 1st or when capacity is reached.
*No refunds after Oct. 1.
Further questions? Contact wine club administrator Shyla Newton at [email protected]