- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 17 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Set sail with Maryhill Winery on Columbia River sternwheeler
October 5, 2013 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$70
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Uncork, unwind and unplug with winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and the winery staff on the Portland Spirit’s Sternwheeler for a leisurely afternoon float down the picturesque Columbia River Gorge.
Toss your cares to the wind while you taste wine, nibble on mouthwatering appetizers and enjoy the view as you mingle Maryhill style. Cost is $60 for wine club members; $70 for others. Price includes wine, parking, cruise and appetizers.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Oct. 1st or when capacity is reached.
*No refunds after Oct. 1.
Further questions? Contact wine club administrator Shyla Newton at [email protected]