- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Set sail with Maryhill Winery on Columbia River sternwheeler
October 5, 2013 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$70
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Uncork, unwind and unplug with winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and the winery staff on the Portland Spirit’s Sternwheeler for a leisurely afternoon float down the picturesque Columbia River Gorge.
Toss your cares to the wind while you taste wine, nibble on mouthwatering appetizers and enjoy the view as you mingle Maryhill style. Cost is $60 for wine club members; $70 for others. Price includes wine, parking, cruise and appetizers.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Oct. 1st or when capacity is reached.
*No refunds after Oct. 1.
Further questions? Contact wine club administrator Shyla Newton at [email protected]