- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 12 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Seven Deadly Sins winemaker dinner with Tertulia Cellars
October 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 - $140
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join the Green Gables Inn and Tertulia Cellars winemaker Ryan Raber on Saturday, Oct. 25, for a decadent evening of dining, wining and Halloween season spirit.
Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson has crafted a menu representative of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed and Gluttony.The meal has been paired with wines from Tertulia Cellars of Walla Walla.
Raber will be on site for the evening leading guests through the wines over the course of the dinner. The menu includes the following:
– Pride: Trio of stuffed cucumber, Yukon Gold potato and tomato
– Envy: Avocado emulsion with an apple and carrot slaw
– Lust: Oysters three ways – baked, raw and fried
– Wrath: Chili-rubbed quail with sweet potato chipotle puree and cilantro salad
– Sloth: Lazy leg of lamb with Asiago polenta cakes and Syrah and sweet pepper coulis
– Greed: Millionaire shortbread
– Gluttony: Spiced Pake
The seven-course meal (plus two intermezzo courses) runs $120 per guest without wine, $140 per guest with wine, not inclusive of tax or gratuity. Seating is limited for the dinner.
For more information about the evening, please contact the Green Gables Inn at 509-876-4373 or via email at [email protected]