- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 5 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seven Deadly Sins winemaker dinner with Tertulia Cellars
October 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 - $140
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join the Green Gables Inn and Tertulia Cellars winemaker Ryan Raber on Saturday, Oct. 25, for a decadent evening of dining, wining and Halloween season spirit.
Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson has crafted a menu representative of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed and Gluttony.The meal has been paired with wines from Tertulia Cellars of Walla Walla.
Raber will be on site for the evening leading guests through the wines over the course of the dinner. The menu includes the following:
– Pride: Trio of stuffed cucumber, Yukon Gold potato and tomato
– Envy: Avocado emulsion with an apple and carrot slaw
– Lust: Oysters three ways – baked, raw and fried
– Wrath: Chili-rubbed quail with sweet potato chipotle puree and cilantro salad
– Sloth: Lazy leg of lamb with Asiago polenta cakes and Syrah and sweet pepper coulis
– Greed: Millionaire shortbread
– Gluttony: Spiced Pake
The seven-course meal (plus two intermezzo courses) runs $120 per guest without wine, $140 per guest with wine, not inclusive of tax or gratuity. Seating is limited for the dinner.
For more information about the evening, please contact the Green Gables Inn at 509-876-4373 or via email at [email protected]