- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seven Deadly Sins winemaker dinner with Tertulia Cellars
October 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 - $140
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join the Green Gables Inn and Tertulia Cellars winemaker Ryan Raber on Saturday, Oct. 25, for a decadent evening of dining, wining and Halloween season spirit.
Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson has crafted a menu representative of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed and Gluttony.The meal has been paired with wines from Tertulia Cellars of Walla Walla.
Raber will be on site for the evening leading guests through the wines over the course of the dinner. The menu includes the following:
– Pride: Trio of stuffed cucumber, Yukon Gold potato and tomato
– Envy: Avocado emulsion with an apple and carrot slaw
– Lust: Oysters three ways – baked, raw and fried
– Wrath: Chili-rubbed quail with sweet potato chipotle puree and cilantro salad
– Sloth: Lazy leg of lamb with Asiago polenta cakes and Syrah and sweet pepper coulis
– Greed: Millionaire shortbread
– Gluttony: Spiced Pake
The seven-course meal (plus two intermezzo courses) runs $120 per guest without wine, $140 per guest with wine, not inclusive of tax or gratuity. Seating is limited for the dinner.
For more information about the evening, please contact the Green Gables Inn at 509-876-4373 or via email at [email protected]