- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Seven Deadly Sins winemaker dinner with Tertulia Cellars
October 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 - $140
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join the Green Gables Inn and Tertulia Cellars winemaker Ryan Raber on Saturday, Oct. 25, for a decadent evening of dining, wining and Halloween season spirit.
Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson has crafted a menu representative of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed and Gluttony.The meal has been paired with wines from Tertulia Cellars of Walla Walla.
Raber will be on site for the evening leading guests through the wines over the course of the dinner. The menu includes the following:
– Pride: Trio of stuffed cucumber, Yukon Gold potato and tomato
– Envy: Avocado emulsion with an apple and carrot slaw
– Lust: Oysters three ways – baked, raw and fried
– Wrath: Chili-rubbed quail with sweet potato chipotle puree and cilantro salad
– Sloth: Lazy leg of lamb with Asiago polenta cakes and Syrah and sweet pepper coulis
– Greed: Millionaire shortbread
– Gluttony: Spiced Pake
The seven-course meal (plus two intermezzo courses) runs $120 per guest without wine, $140 per guest with wine, not inclusive of tax or gratuity. Seating is limited for the dinner.
For more information about the evening, please contact the Green Gables Inn at 509-876-4373 or via email at Alexis@GreenGablesInn.com