- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Shameless Saturday at Styring Vineyards
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Before all the sugary sweet hearts and flowers take over on Valentine’s Day, indulge your naughty side on Shameless Saturday at Styring. We’ll release our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon for its first taste; only 107 cases made! And because we’ll do anything for our loyal customers, we’re selling this luscious vintage at 2010 prices.
We’ll also pour Styring 2014 Whimsy Riesling, Styring 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, Styring 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated and gold medalist), and Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
So come, be shameless. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm. Taste award-winning wines paired with fun snacks. And, catch a performance by Gillian Styring on vocals and guitar.
CASE ROUNDUP: Our 2010 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon is available at our popular Case Roundup Pricing. Buy eight bottles, get the case of 12. A $540 value for $360.
Pinot Noir may be the heartbreak grape, but at Styring, we’re Shameless!