- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Shameless Saturday at Styring Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Before all the sugary sweet hearts and flowers take over on Valentine’s Day, indulge your naughty side on Shameless Saturday at Styring. We’ll release our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon for its first taste; only 107 cases made! And because we’ll do anything for our loyal customers, we’re selling this luscious vintage at 2010 prices.
We’ll also pour Styring 2014 Whimsy Riesling, Styring 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, Styring 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated and gold medalist), and Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
So come, be shameless. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm. Taste award-winning wines paired with fun snacks. And, catch a performance by Gillian Styring on vocals and guitar.
CASE ROUNDUP: Our 2010 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon is available at our popular Case Roundup Pricing. Buy eight bottles, get the case of 12. A $540 value for $360.
Pinot Noir may be the heartbreak grape, but at Styring, we’re Shameless!