- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Shameless Saturday at Styring Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Before all the sugary sweet hearts and flowers take over on Valentine’s Day, indulge your naughty side on Shameless Saturday at Styring. We’ll release our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon for its first taste; only 107 cases made! And because we’ll do anything for our loyal customers, we’re selling this luscious vintage at 2010 prices.
We’ll also pour Styring 2014 Whimsy Riesling, Styring 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, Styring 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated and gold medalist), and Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
So come, be shameless. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm. Taste award-winning wines paired with fun snacks. And, catch a performance by Gillian Styring on vocals and guitar.
CASE ROUNDUP: Our 2010 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon is available at our popular Case Roundup Pricing. Buy eight bottles, get the case of 12. A $540 value for $360.
Pinot Noir may be the heartbreak grape, but at Styring, we’re Shameless!