- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Shameless Saturday at Styring Vineyards
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Before all the sugary sweet hearts and flowers take over on Valentine’s Day, indulge your naughty side on Shameless Saturday at Styring. We’ll release our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon for its first taste; only 107 cases made! And because we’ll do anything for our loyal customers, we’re selling this luscious vintage at 2010 prices.
We’ll also pour Styring 2014 Whimsy Riesling, Styring 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, Styring 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated and gold medalist), and Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
So come, be shameless. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm. Taste award-winning wines paired with fun snacks. And, catch a performance by Gillian Styring on vocals and guitar.
CASE ROUNDUP: Our 2010 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon is available at our popular Case Roundup Pricing. Buy eight bottles, get the case of 12. A $540 value for $360.
Pinot Noir may be the heartbreak grape, but at Styring, we’re Shameless!