- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Shameless Saturday at Styring Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
Before all the sugary sweet hearts and flowers take over on Valentine’s Day, indulge your naughty side on Shameless Saturday at Styring. We’ll release our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon for its first taste; only 107 cases made! And because we’ll do anything for our loyal customers, we’re selling this luscious vintage at 2010 prices.
We’ll also pour Styring 2014 Whimsy Riesling, Styring 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, Styring 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated and gold medalist), and Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
So come, be shameless. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm. Taste award-winning wines paired with fun snacks. And, catch a performance by Gillian Styring on vocals and guitar.
CASE ROUNDUP: Our 2010 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon is available at our popular Case Roundup Pricing. Buy eight bottles, get the case of 12. A $540 value for $360.
Pinot Noir may be the heartbreak grape, but at Styring, we’re Shameless!