- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 3 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Showcase of Golf, Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort
August 26, 2016 - August 27, 2016$85
SUNRIVER, Ore. — The Showcase of Golf Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort features the Crosswater Invitational, an 18-hole golf tournament on the private, Crosswater course recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 100 Greatest Courses in America”.
The four-person shamble golf tournament will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start Friday, Aug. 26. Crosswater Invitational players will be welcomed on each hole by Hospitality Sponsor Amenities including wine, cheese, spirits, craft beer tasting, specialty foods, fly fishing, and more.
The Crosswater Invitational awards will be presented at The Showcase on Saturday, Aug. 27 at The Homestead at Sunriver Resort. The Showcase will feature more than 100 wines, local craft beer, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’oeuvres and specialty foods, and live music.
All proceeds will benefit Newberry Habitat for Humanity to build housing for needy families, and last year’s event resulted in a $33,000 donation.
• Date: Friday, Aug. 26
• Location: Crosswater Club
• Cost: $1,500 per foursome
• Includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, and entry into Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Format: Four-person shamble (Gross, net divisions)
• Registration: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Shotgun: 1 p.m.
• Awards: 7 p.m. at the Homestead at Sunriver Resort on Saturday, Aug. 27
Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Date: Saturday, Aug. 27
• Location: Homestead at Sunriver Resort
• Cost: $85 per ticket
• Includes: Unlimited samples of more than 100 wines, a selection of local craft brew, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’ oeuvres and specialty foods