- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 4 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Showcase of Golf, Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort
August 26, 2016 - August 27, 2016$85
SUNRIVER, Ore. — The Showcase of Golf Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort features the Crosswater Invitational, an 18-hole golf tournament on the private, Crosswater course recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 100 Greatest Courses in America”.
The four-person shamble golf tournament will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start Friday, Aug. 26. Crosswater Invitational players will be welcomed on each hole by Hospitality Sponsor Amenities including wine, cheese, spirits, craft beer tasting, specialty foods, fly fishing, and more.
The Crosswater Invitational awards will be presented at The Showcase on Saturday, Aug. 27 at The Homestead at Sunriver Resort. The Showcase will feature more than 100 wines, local craft beer, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’oeuvres and specialty foods, and live music.
All proceeds will benefit Newberry Habitat for Humanity to build housing for needy families, and last year’s event resulted in a $33,000 donation.
• Date: Friday, Aug. 26
• Location: Crosswater Club
• Cost: $1,500 per foursome
• Includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, and entry into Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Format: Four-person shamble (Gross, net divisions)
• Registration: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Shotgun: 1 p.m.
• Awards: 7 p.m. at the Homestead at Sunriver Resort on Saturday, Aug. 27
Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Date: Saturday, Aug. 27
• Location: Homestead at Sunriver Resort
• Cost: $85 per ticket
• Includes: Unlimited samples of more than 100 wines, a selection of local craft brew, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’ oeuvres and specialty foods