- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Showcase of Golf, Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort
August 26, 2016 - August 27, 2016$85
SUNRIVER, Ore. — The Showcase of Golf Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort features the Crosswater Invitational, an 18-hole golf tournament on the private, Crosswater course recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 100 Greatest Courses in America”.
The four-person shamble golf tournament will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start Friday, Aug. 26. Crosswater Invitational players will be welcomed on each hole by Hospitality Sponsor Amenities including wine, cheese, spirits, craft beer tasting, specialty foods, fly fishing, and more.
The Crosswater Invitational awards will be presented at The Showcase on Saturday, Aug. 27 at The Homestead at Sunriver Resort. The Showcase will feature more than 100 wines, local craft beer, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’oeuvres and specialty foods, and live music.
All proceeds will benefit Newberry Habitat for Humanity to build housing for needy families, and last year’s event resulted in a $33,000 donation.
• Date: Friday, Aug. 26
• Location: Crosswater Club
• Cost: $1,500 per foursome
• Includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, and entry into Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Format: Four-person shamble (Gross, net divisions)
• Registration: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Shotgun: 1 p.m.
• Awards: 7 p.m. at the Homestead at Sunriver Resort on Saturday, Aug. 27
Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Date: Saturday, Aug. 27
• Location: Homestead at Sunriver Resort
• Cost: $85 per ticket
• Includes: Unlimited samples of more than 100 wines, a selection of local craft brew, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’ oeuvres and specialty foods