- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 22 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker’s dinner with Smokeblossom
April 25, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$55
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Smokeblossom Restaurant in Cashmere has scheduled a four-course winemaker’s dinner at nearby Silvara Vineyards with Gary Seidler on April 25.
Last year, Seidler saw his wines turn into several gold medals. At the Seattle Wine Awards, the Silvara Vineyards 2010 Riesling ($28) received a double gold and the 2009 Red Blend ($32) picked up a gold medal.
His 2010 Quartette ($42), a Malbec-based blend, earned Best of Show honors at the North Central Washington Wine Awards and went on to make The Seattle Times’ year-end list of the Pacific Northwest’s top 50 wines at No. 9.