- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker’s dinner with Smokeblossom
April 25, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$55
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Smokeblossom Restaurant in Cashmere has scheduled a four-course winemaker’s dinner at nearby Silvara Vineyards with Gary Seidler on April 25.
Last year, Seidler saw his wines turn into several gold medals. At the Seattle Wine Awards, the Silvara Vineyards 2010 Riesling ($28) received a double gold and the 2009 Red Blend ($32) picked up a gold medal.
His 2010 Quartette ($42), a Malbec-based blend, earned Best of Show honors at the North Central Washington Wine Awards and went on to make The Seattle Times’ year-end list of the Pacific Northwest’s top 50 wines at No. 9.