- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Silvara Vineyards winemaker’s dinner with Smokeblossom
April 25, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$55
LEAVENWORTH, Wash. — Smokeblossom Restaurant in Cashmere has scheduled a four-course winemaker’s dinner at nearby Silvara Vineyards with Gary Seidler on April 25.
Last year, Seidler saw his wines turn into several gold medals. At the Seattle Wine Awards, the Silvara Vineyards 2010 Riesling ($28) received a double gold and the 2009 Red Blend ($32) picked up a gold medal.
His 2010 Quartette ($42), a Malbec-based blend, earned Best of Show honors at the North Central Washington Wine Awards and went on to make The Seattle Times’ year-end list of the Pacific Northwest’s top 50 wines at No. 9.