- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 23 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Shop Bellevue Square with Woodinville Wine Country
March 13 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Oil & Vinegar and Woodinville Wine Country are teaming to bring you Sip & Shop, a fun and interactive shopping and sipping event featuring Woodinville Wine Country wines and a meet-and-greet with local winemakers — all at your favorite stores in Bellevue Square.
Each participating Woodinville Wine Country winery will partner with a different store and offer guests a celebratory wine pour upon entrance. Guests will enjoy special in-store events at a variety of retailers while they shop, including mini-fashion shows, cooking demos, special guests and more.
Participating stores include Ben Bridge Jeweler, Bose, Chico’s, Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Eileen Fisher, Escape Outdoors, Fabri Fine Jewelry, Habitant at Nordstrom, Lululemon Athletica, Oil & Vinegar, Optical Illusions, Robert Graham, SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic and Spa, Soft Surroundings, Soma, Tesla Motors, The Body Shop, Tommy Bahama and Williams-Sonoma.
Participating wineries include Armstrong Family Winery, J. Bookwalter, Covington Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Patterson Cellars and Pondera Winery.
Prepurchase tickets at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2506197 or at Oil & Vinegar in Bellevue Square the day of the event. Tickets are $25 per person online. Day-of tickets are $30.
A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Hopelink Bellevue.