- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Float with Telaya Wine Co.
August 20 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$99
RIGGINS, Idaho – Telaya Wine Company joins Wild Rivers Adventures on Aug. 20 for the fifth annual Sip and Float – a day on the water with wine tastings on the beaches of Idaho’s Salmon River.
Telaya is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2016 Idaho Winery of the Year. If you aren’t sure if white water river rafting is your thing, this is the day trip to give it a try. Cost is $99 per person, and the outing runs noon to 7 p.m.
Reserve your spot by calling Matt Laine at Wild River Adventures, 208-995-0181.