- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Float with Telaya Wine Co.
August 20, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$99
RIGGINS, Idaho – Telaya Wine Company joins Wild Rivers Adventures on Aug. 20 for the fifth annual Sip and Float – a day on the water with wine tastings on the beaches of Idaho’s Salmon River.
Telaya is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2016 Idaho Winery of the Year. If you aren’t sure if white water river rafting is your thing, this is the day trip to give it a try. Cost is $99 per person, and the outing runs noon to 7 p.m.
Reserve your spot by calling Matt Laine at Wild River Adventures, 208-995-0181.