- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Float with Telaya Wine Co.
August 20, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$99
RIGGINS, Idaho – Telaya Wine Company joins Wild Rivers Adventures on Aug. 20 for the fifth annual Sip and Float – a day on the water with wine tastings on the beaches of Idaho’s Salmon River.
Telaya is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2016 Idaho Winery of the Year. If you aren’t sure if white water river rafting is your thing, this is the day trip to give it a try. Cost is $99 per person, and the outing runs noon to 7 p.m.
Reserve your spot by calling Matt Laine at Wild River Adventures, 208-995-0181.