- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Float with Telaya Wine Co.
August 20 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$99
RIGGINS, Idaho – Telaya Wine Company joins Wild Rivers Adventures on Aug. 20 for the fifth annual Sip and Float – a day on the water with wine tastings on the beaches of Idaho’s Salmon River.
Telaya is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2016 Idaho Winery of the Year. If you aren’t sure if white water river rafting is your thing, this is the day trip to give it a try. Cost is $99 per person, and the outing runs noon to 7 p.m.
Reserve your spot by calling Matt Laine at Wild River Adventures, 208-995-0181.