- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip and Float with Telaya Wine Co.
August 20, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$99
RIGGINS, Idaho – Telaya Wine Company joins Wild Rivers Adventures on Aug. 20 for the fifth annual Sip and Float – a day on the water with wine tastings on the beaches of Idaho’s Salmon River.
Telaya is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2016 Idaho Winery of the Year. If you aren’t sure if white water river rafting is your thing, this is the day trip to give it a try. Cost is $99 per person, and the outing runs noon to 7 p.m.
Reserve your spot by calling Matt Laine at Wild River Adventures, 208-995-0181.