- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic
March 10 - March 12$20
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 24th annual Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic is a benefit at the Evergreen Space Museum for the students of St. James Catholic School.
Enjoy the culinary variety and relaxed atmosphere. Watch some of the area’s best chefs demonstrate their skills. Talk with winemakers and vintners and learn the intricacies of their trade.
Purchase by the taste, glass, bottle or case. Visit with the artisans and view their work which is available for purchase. The first 1,000 attendees will receive a free wine glass on Friday.
Early bird tickets cost just $15 if purchased by Jan. 15.
The list of participating wineries has included 12 Ranch Wines, Ancient Cellars, Armonea Wines, August Cellars, Barking Frog, Biggio Hamina Cellar, Bjornson Vineyards, Blakeslee Vineyard Estate, Bradley Vineyards, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cathedral Ridge, Copper Belt Wines, Cottonwood Winery of Oregon, Crater Lake Cellars, David Hill Vineyards & Winery, Denison Cellars, Duck Pond Cellars, Dukes Family Vineyards, Eliana Wines, Eola Hills Wine Cellars, Fairsing Vineyards, Fox Farm Vineyards, Girardet Wine Cellars, Hawkins Cellars, Hillcrest Vineyards, Honeywood Winery, HV Cellars, J Scott Cellars, J. Wrigley Winery, K & M Wines, Keeler Estate Vineyard, King’s Raven Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co., Macindoe Family Cellars, Melrose Vineyards, Merrill Cellars, Methven Family Vineyards, Misty Oaks Vineyard, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Noble Estate Winery, Paul O’Brien Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Pudding River Wine, Purple Cow Vineyards, Rallison Cellars, Ransom Spirits, Ribera Vineyards, River’s Edge, Rizzo Winery, Sake’One, Season Cellers, Silver Falls Vineyards, Spangler Vineyards, Spindrift Cellars, Springbank Farm, Stone Griffon Vineyards, Sweet Cheeks Winery, Sweet Earth Vineyards, Sweet Oregon Rain, Terra Vina Wines, Tesoaria Winery, Trinity Vineyards, Troon Vineyards, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Wine Fauve, Yamhill Valley Vineyards and Zerba Cellars.