- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic
March 10, 2017 - March 12, 2017$17
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 24th annual Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic is a benefit at the Evergreen Space Museum for the students of St. James Catholic School.
Enjoy the culinary variety and relaxed atmosphere. Watch some of the area’s best chefs demonstrate their skills. Talk with winemakers and vintners and learn the intricacies of their trade.
Purchase by the taste, glass, bottle or case. Visit with the artisans and view their work which is available for purchase. The first 1,000 attendees will receive a free wine glass on Friday.
The list of participating wineries has include 12 Ranch Wines, Ancient Cellars, Armonea Wines, August Cellars, Barking Frog, Biggio Hamina Cellar, Bjornson Vineyards, Blakeslee Vineyard Estate, Bradley Vineyards, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cathedral Ridge, Copper Belt Wines, Cottonwood Winery of Oregon, Crater Lake Cellars, David Hill Vineyards & Winery, Denison Cellars, Duck Pond Cellars, Dukes Family Vineyards, Eliana Wines, Eola Hills Wine Cellars, Fairsing Vineyards, Fox Farm Vineyards, Girardet Wine Cellars, Hawkins Cellars, Hillcrest Vineyards, Honeywood Winery, HV Cellars, J Scott Cellars, J. Wrigley Winery, K & M Wines, Keeler Estate Vineyard, King’s Raven Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co., Macindoe Family Cellars, Melrose Vineyards, Merrill Cellars, Methven Family Vineyards, Misty Oaks Vineyard, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Noble Estate Winery, Paul O’Brien Winery, Plum Hill Vineyards, Pudding River Wine, Purple Cow Vineyards, Rallison Cellars, Ransom Spirits, Ribera Vineyards, River’s Edge, Rizzo Winery, Sake’One, Season Cellers, Silver Falls Vineyards, Spangler Vineyards, Spindrift Cellars, Springbank Farm, Stone Griffon Vineyards, Sweet Cheeks Winery, Sweet Earth Vineyards, Sweet Oregon Rain, Terra Vina Wines, Tesoaria Winery, Trinity Vineyards, Troon Vineyards, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Wine Fauve, Yamhill Valley Vineyards and Zerba Cellars.