- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 16 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sip the Season Series: Cascade Valley Wine Country at Bar Vacilando
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SEATTLE – Join winemakers of Cascade Valley Wine Country as they visit the Seattle area to pour at a series of pop-up tastings around town in conjunction with Sip Northwest magazine. First up on July 14 is Bar Vacilando, Capitol Hill’s newest gastropub with a killer patio.
These casual and complimentary events will offer passed appetizers from the kitchens of chef Brian Durbin paired with sips of new releases and old favorites from both well-known producers and up and comers with wineries or tasting rooms in Leavenworth, Lake Chelan and Wenatchee.
Choose one or visit all four when they take place the second Thursday of each month, July through October from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, July 14, Goose Ridge Winery and Eagle Creek Winery at Bar Vacilando
Thursday, Aug. 11, Goose Ridge Winery, Jones of Washington and Chateau Faire Le Pont at Black Bottle Bellevue
Thursday, Sept. 8, Goose Ridge Winery and Villa Monaco at The Innkeeper in Belltown.
Thursday, Oct. 13, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Rocky Pond Winery and Cheval Cellars at Black Bottle Seattle.