- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 20 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip the Season Series: Cascade Valley Wine Country at Bar Vacilando
July 14, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until October 13, 2016
SEATTLE – Join winemakers of Cascade Valley Wine Country as they visit the Seattle area to pour at a series of pop-up tastings around town in conjunction with Sip Northwest magazine. First up on July 14 is Bar Vacilando, Capitol Hill’s newest gastropub with a killer patio.
These casual and complimentary events will offer passed appetizers from the kitchens of chef Brian Durbin paired with sips of new releases and old favorites from both well-known producers and up and comers with wineries or tasting rooms in Leavenworth, Lake Chelan and Wenatchee.
Choose one or visit all four when they take place the second Thursday of each month, July through October from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, July 14, Goose Ridge Winery and Eagle Creek Winery at Bar Vacilando
Thursday, Aug. 11, Goose Ridge Winery, Jones of Washington and Chateau Faire Le Pont at Black Bottle Bellevue
Thursday, Sept. 8, Goose Ridge Winery and Villa Monaco at The Innkeeper in Belltown.
Thursday, Oct. 13, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Rocky Pond Winery and Cheval Cellars at Black Bottle Seattle.