- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip, Sparkle and Shop at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville
October 20 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come and spoil yourself for a night Oct. 20 at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy your favorite Isenhower wines while you shop the latest trends in jewelry from Adornale and clothing from OC Style.
We will be pouring glasses of white starting at $8 and red for $10. Our latest fall wine releases will be available, and you won’t want to miss trying them. Grab a group of friends for a girls night out, or pop in to see what’s new. Either way it should be a fun night!