- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip, Sparkle and Shop at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville
October 20, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come and spoil yourself for a night Oct. 20 at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy your favorite Isenhower wines while you shop the latest trends in jewelry from Adornale and clothing from OC Style.
We will be pouring glasses of white starting at $8 and red for $10. Our latest fall wine releases will be available, and you won’t want to miss trying them. Grab a group of friends for a girls night out, or pop in to see what’s new. Either way it should be a fun night!