- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip, Sparkle and Shop at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville
October 20, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come and spoil yourself for a night Oct. 20 at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy your favorite Isenhower wines while you shop the latest trends in jewelry from Adornale and clothing from OC Style.
We will be pouring glasses of white starting at $8 and red for $10. Our latest fall wine releases will be available, and you won’t want to miss trying them. Grab a group of friends for a girls night out, or pop in to see what’s new. Either way it should be a fun night!