- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 19 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sip, Sparkle and Shop at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville
October 20 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come and spoil yourself for a night Oct. 20 at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy your favorite Isenhower wines while you shop the latest trends in jewelry from Adornale and clothing from OC Style.
We will be pouring glasses of white starting at $8 and red for $10. Our latest fall wine releases will be available, and you won’t want to miss trying them. Grab a group of friends for a girls night out, or pop in to see what’s new. Either way it should be a fun night!