- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sip the Season Series: Cascade Valley Wine Country at Black Bottle Bellevue
August 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
SEATTLE – Join winemakers of Cascade Valley Wine Country as they visit the Seattle area to pour at a series of pop-up tastings around town in conjunction with Sip Northwest magazine. Next up, on Aug. 11, we’ll pop up on the eastside with Goose Ridge Winery, Jones of Washington and Chateau Faire Le Pont at Black Bottle Bellevue.
These casual and complimentary events will offer passed appetizers from the kitchens of chef Brian Durbin paired with sips of new releases and old favorites from both well-known producers and up and comers with wineries or tasting rooms in Leavenworth, Lake Chelan and Wenatchee.
Choose one or visit all four when they take place the second Thursday of each month, July through October from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, July 14, Goose Ridge Winery and Eagle Creek Winery at Bar Vacilando
Thursday, Aug. 11, Goose Ridge Winery, Jones of Washington and Chateau Faire Le Pont at Black Bottle Bellevue
Thursday, Sept. 8, Goose Ridge Winery and Villa Monaco at The Innkeeper in Belltown.
Thursday, Oct. 13, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Rocky Pond Winery and Cheval Cellars at Black Bottle Seattle.