- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 42 mins ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.