- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 10 hours ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 2 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 5 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.