- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 18 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.