- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.