- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.