- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 8 hours ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 3 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 4 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.