- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 22 hours ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 3 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 6 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 7 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.