- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 3 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 4 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 6 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.