- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 22 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 3 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 5 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $50
Discover some of the best wineries, breweries and restaurants of the Pacific Northwest at SipFest on Saturday, May 11, from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the historic Pickering Barn in Issaquah. The event features 20 wineries, 10 breweries and 10 local restaurants. Tickets are $50 ($55 at the door) and include tastings and a souvenir glass.
Among the participating vendors are Castillo de Feliciano, Chandler Reach, Fidelitas, Finn River, Gecko, Icon, JM Cellars, Knipprath, Maryhill, Pandora, Woodinville Wine Cellars, Mac n Jack’s Brewery, Emerald City Beer Company, Georgetown Brewing Company, Tutta Bella, WildFin and Frankies Pizza.
This event benefits Encompass, an independent, non-profit, children’s and family-services organization established in 1966 to assist those in the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah and Sammamish.