- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 4, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting orchestrated by the Idaho Wine Commission.
Sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites on the 17th floor of the Zions Bank Building, the tallest in the state. This event features only Idaho winemakers, tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original music performed by Treasure Valley recording artists.
Past participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooth, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya and Williamson.