- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 8 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 4, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting orchestrated by the Idaho Wine Commission.
Sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites on the 17th floor of the Zions Bank Building, the tallest in the state. This event features only Idaho winemakers, tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original music performed by Treasure Valley recording artists.
Past participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooth, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya and Williamson.