- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 14 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 4, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting orchestrated by the Idaho Wine Commission.
Sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites on the 17th floor of the Zions Bank Building, the tallest in the state. This event features only Idaho winemakers, tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original music performed by Treasure Valley recording artists.
Past participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooth, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya and Williamson.