- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Sippin’ in the City
November 4 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting orchestrated by the Idaho Wine Commission.
Sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites on the 17th floor of the Zions Bank Building, the tallest in the state. This event features only Idaho winemakers, tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original music performed by Treasure Valley recording artists.
Past participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooth, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya and Williamson.