- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 8, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting as you sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites in the city.
Sippin’ in the City is the Boise event that features only Idaho winemakers as well as tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original local music provided by Douglas Cameron.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Fraser, Hells Canyon, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooh, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya, Williamson and Woodriver Cellars.