- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 53 mins ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 8, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting as you sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites in the city.
Sippin’ in the City is the Boise event that features only Idaho winemakers as well as tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original local music provided by Douglas Cameron.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Fraser, Hells Canyon, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooh, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya, Williamson and Woodriver Cellars.