- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 8, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting as you sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites in the city.
Sippin’ in the City is the Boise event that features only Idaho winemakers as well as tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original local music provided by Douglas Cameron.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Fraser, Hells Canyon, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooh, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya, Williamson and Woodriver Cellars.