- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 8, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting as you sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites in the city.
Sippin’ in the City is the Boise event that features only Idaho winemakers as well as tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original local music provided by Douglas Cameron.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Fraser, Hells Canyon, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooh, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya, Williamson and Woodriver Cellars.