- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sippin’ in the City
November 8, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Break out from the everyday tasting, step away from the table and prepare yourself for a different type of tasting as you sip your way through Idaho’s best while tasting sweet and savory bites in the city.
Sippin’ in the City is the Boise event that features only Idaho winemakers as well as tasty treats from Idaho’s coolest culinary artists and original local music provided by Douglas Cameron.
Participating wineries include Cinder, Coiled, Cold Springs, Fraser, Hells Canyon, Huston, Indian Creek, Sawtooh, Snake River Winery, Split Rail, Ste. Chapelle, Telaya, Williamson and Woodriver Cellars.