- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step-by-step how to create a fun floral design.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity is not required, and no experience is necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $59 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.