- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step-by-step how to create a fun floral design.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity is not required, and no experience is necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $59 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.