- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step-by-step how to create a fun floral design.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity is not required, and no experience is necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $59 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.