- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step-by-step how to create a fun floral design.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity is not required, and no experience is necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $59 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.