- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$59
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step-by-step how to create a fun floral design.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity is not required, and no experience is necessary! Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $59 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.