- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 5 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems floral design with wine in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
August 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
RICHLAND, Wash. – Grab a friend and head for the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane from 6-8 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 23 for a sips and stems experience we refer to floral design paired with wine.
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step by step how to create a fun and fresh summer design with gorgeous local dahlias and other blooms.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity not required, and no experience necessary. Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Registration ends Aug. 18. Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $55 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.
For more information contact [email protected] or 509-430-8786