- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 14 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems floral design with wine in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
August 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
RICHLAND, Wash. – Grab a friend and head for the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane from 6-8 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 23 for a sips and stems experience we refer to floral design paired with wine.
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step by step how to create a fun and fresh summer design with gorgeous local dahlias and other blooms.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity not required, and no experience necessary. Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Registration ends Aug. 18. Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $55 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.
For more information contact [email protected] or 509-430-8786