- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems floral design with wine in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
August 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
RICHLAND, Wash. – Grab a friend and head for the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane from 6-8 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 23 for a sips and stems experience we refer to floral design paired with wine.
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step by step how to create a fun and fresh summer design with gorgeous local dahlias and other blooms.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity not required, and no experience necessary. Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Registration ends Aug. 18. Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $55 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.
For more information contact [email protected] or 509-430-8786