- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems floral design with wine in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
August 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
RICHLAND, Wash. – Grab a friend and head for the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane from 6-8 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 23 for a sips and stems experience we refer to floral design paired with wine.
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step by step how to create a fun and fresh summer design with gorgeous local dahlias and other blooms.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity not required, and no experience necessary. Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Registration ends Aug. 18. Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $55 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.
For more information contact [email protected] or 509-430-8786