- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Skagit Wine and Beer Festival
November 22, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — More than 20 award-winning wineries and microbreweries from the Skagit Valley and throughout Washington state will be joined by gourmet appetizers, chocolate and cheeses crafted in Skagit County.
Participating wineries include AntoLin Cellars, Bertelsen Winery, Coach House Cellars, Coyote Canyon Winery, Cranberry Road Winery, Eagle Haven Winery, Finnriver Farm & Cider, Foxy Roxy, Gecko Wine Company, Glacier Peak Winery, Hoodsport Winery Inc., Kitzke Cellars, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Pasek Cellars, Piccola Wine Co., Samson Estates Winery, Skagit Cellars and TulipValley Winery.
General admission ($40 per person/$70 per couple) runs 4-8 p.m., but a VIP pass ($60/$110 couple) grants holders an exclusive sampling hour, access to the VIP Lounge where you will enjoy interacting with the wine and beer reps as well as additional food samplings.
This event is presented by the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce.