- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Skagit Wine and Beer Festival
November 22, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — More than 20 award-winning wineries and microbreweries from the Skagit Valley and throughout Washington state will be joined by gourmet appetizers, chocolate and cheeses crafted in Skagit County.
Participating wineries include AntoLin Cellars, Bertelsen Winery, Coach House Cellars, Coyote Canyon Winery, Cranberry Road Winery, Eagle Haven Winery, Finnriver Farm & Cider, Foxy Roxy, Gecko Wine Company, Glacier Peak Winery, Hoodsport Winery Inc., Kitzke Cellars, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Pasek Cellars, Piccola Wine Co., Samson Estates Winery, Skagit Cellars and TulipValley Winery.
General admission ($40 per person/$70 per couple) runs 4-8 p.m., but a VIP pass ($60/$110 couple) grants holders an exclusive sampling hour, access to the VIP Lounge where you will enjoy interacting with the wine and beer reps as well as additional food samplings.
This event is presented by the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce.