- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Skagit Wine and Beer Festival
November 22, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — More than 20 award-winning wineries and microbreweries from the Skagit Valley and throughout Washington state will be joined by gourmet appetizers, chocolate and cheeses crafted in Skagit County.
Participating wineries include AntoLin Cellars, Bertelsen Winery, Coach House Cellars, Coyote Canyon Winery, Cranberry Road Winery, Eagle Haven Winery, Finnriver Farm & Cider, Foxy Roxy, Gecko Wine Company, Glacier Peak Winery, Hoodsport Winery Inc., Kitzke Cellars, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Pasek Cellars, Piccola Wine Co., Samson Estates Winery, Skagit Cellars and TulipValley Winery.
General admission ($40 per person/$70 per couple) runs 4-8 p.m., but a VIP pass ($60/$110 couple) grants holders an exclusive sampling hour, access to the VIP Lounge where you will enjoy interacting with the wine and beer reps as well as additional food samplings.
This event is presented by the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce.