- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Skagit Wine and Beer Festival
November 22, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — More than 20 award-winning wineries and microbreweries from the Skagit Valley and throughout Washington state will be joined by gourmet appetizers, chocolate and cheeses crafted in Skagit County.
Participating wineries include AntoLin Cellars, Bertelsen Winery, Coach House Cellars, Coyote Canyon Winery, Cranberry Road Winery, Eagle Haven Winery, Finnriver Farm & Cider, Foxy Roxy, Gecko Wine Company, Glacier Peak Winery, Hoodsport Winery Inc., Kitzke Cellars, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Pasek Cellars, Piccola Wine Co., Samson Estates Winery, Skagit Cellars and TulipValley Winery.
General admission ($40 per person/$70 per couple) runs 4-8 p.m., but a VIP pass ($60/$110 couple) grants holders an exclusive sampling hour, access to the VIP Lounge where you will enjoy interacting with the wine and beer reps as well as additional food samplings.
This event is presented by the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce.