- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Skagit Wine and Beer Festival
November 22, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. — More than 20 award-winning wineries and microbreweries from the Skagit Valley and throughout Washington state will be joined by gourmet appetizers, chocolate and cheeses crafted in Skagit County.
Participating wineries include AntoLin Cellars, Bertelsen Winery, Coach House Cellars, Coyote Canyon Winery, Cranberry Road Winery, Eagle Haven Winery, Finnriver Farm & Cider, Foxy Roxy, Gecko Wine Company, Glacier Peak Winery, Hoodsport Winery Inc., Kitzke Cellars, Martinez & Martinez Winery, Naches Heights Vineyard, Pasek Cellars, Piccola Wine Co., Samson Estates Winery, Skagit Cellars and TulipValley Winery.
General admission ($40 per person/$70 per couple) runs 4-8 p.m., but a VIP pass ($60/$110 couple) grants holders an exclusive sampling hour, access to the VIP Lounge where you will enjoy interacting with the wine and beer reps as well as additional food samplings.
This event is presented by the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce.