- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Smoke and Bubbles at Treveri Cellars
June 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Treveri Cellars in the Yakima Valley town of Wapato will stage its annual cigar and sparkling wine event called Smoke and Bubbles on Sunday, June 7.
This four-hour afternoon festival on Treveri Cellars’ landscaped grounds near Union Gap with views of Mount Adams will feature bites from Yakima Valley food vendors in addition to primos from the likes of Berger & Argenti, Casa Magna and La Palina.
Treveri Cellars is a methodé Champenoise sparkling wine production facility founded by longtime Washington state winemaker Juergen Grieb. Among the accolades received by Grieb and his family are the Sparkling Rosé Sec was served at the State Department 2014 Spring Reception hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry with the Griebs in attendance. On July 4, 2013, the Rosé was served at the State Department to honor Independence Day.
Their bubbles also have been poured at the James Beard House as part of fundraising efforts. And the Syrah Brut and Extra-Brut were served during the 2011 White House State Department Holiday Receptions.
Earlier this year, its Celebration Cuvée merited a gold medal at the 2015 Seattle Wine and Food Experience Wine Awards.