- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Smoke and Bubbles at Treveri Cellars
June 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Treveri Cellars in the Yakima Valley town of Wapato will stage its annual cigar and sparkling wine event called Smoke and Bubbles on Sunday, June 7.
This four-hour afternoon festival on Treveri Cellars’ landscaped grounds near Union Gap with views of Mount Adams will feature bites from Yakima Valley food vendors in addition to primos from the likes of Berger & Argenti, Casa Magna and La Palina.
Treveri Cellars is a methodé Champenoise sparkling wine production facility founded by longtime Washington state winemaker Juergen Grieb. Among the accolades received by Grieb and his family are the Sparkling Rosé Sec was served at the State Department 2014 Spring Reception hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry with the Griebs in attendance. On July 4, 2013, the Rosé was served at the State Department to honor Independence Day.
Their bubbles also have been poured at the James Beard House as part of fundraising efforts. And the Syrah Brut and Extra-Brut were served during the 2011 White House State Department Holiday Receptions.
Earlier this year, its Celebration Cuvée merited a gold medal at the 2015 Seattle Wine and Food Experience Wine Awards.