- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 19 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Smoke and Bubbles at Treveri Cellars
June 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Treveri Cellars in the Yakima Valley town of Wapato will stage its annual cigar and sparkling wine event called Smoke and Bubbles on Sunday, June 7.
This four-hour afternoon festival on Treveri Cellars’ landscaped grounds near Union Gap with views of Mount Adams will feature bites from Yakima Valley food vendors in addition to primos from the likes of Berger & Argenti, Casa Magna and La Palina.
Treveri Cellars is a methodé Champenoise sparkling wine production facility founded by longtime Washington state winemaker Juergen Grieb. Among the accolades received by Grieb and his family are the Sparkling Rosé Sec was served at the State Department 2014 Spring Reception hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry with the Griebs in attendance. On July 4, 2013, the Rosé was served at the State Department to honor Independence Day.
Their bubbles also have been poured at the James Beard House as part of fundraising efforts. And the Syrah Brut and Extra-Brut were served during the 2011 White House State Department Holiday Receptions.
Earlier this year, its Celebration Cuvée merited a gold medal at the 2015 Seattle Wine and Food Experience Wine Awards.