- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 13 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Smoke and Bubbles at Treveri Cellars
June 7, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Treveri Cellars in the Yakima Valley town of Wapato will stage its annual cigar and sparkling wine event called Smoke and Bubbles on Sunday, June 7.
This four-hour afternoon festival on Treveri Cellars’ landscaped grounds near Union Gap with views of Mount Adams will feature bites from Yakima Valley food vendors in addition to primos from the likes of Berger & Argenti, Casa Magna and La Palina.
Treveri Cellars is a methodé Champenoise sparkling wine production facility founded by longtime Washington state winemaker Juergen Grieb. Among the accolades received by Grieb and his family are the Sparkling Rosé Sec was served at the State Department 2014 Spring Reception hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry with the Griebs in attendance. On July 4, 2013, the Rosé was served at the State Department to honor Independence Day.
Their bubbles also have been poured at the James Beard House as part of fundraising efforts. And the Syrah Brut and Extra-Brut were served during the 2011 White House State Department Holiday Receptions.
Earlier this year, its Celebration Cuvée merited a gold medal at the 2015 Seattle Wine and Food Experience Wine Awards.