- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Satuday – Country Western Day at Mercer Estates
August 24, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo time, and we’re kickin’ up our heels!
Enjoy country music, fabulous Mercer Estates wines, and views of the Horse Heaven Hills from our tasting room patio. Complimentary tastings for all our guests wearing a cowboy hat today!