- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 5 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Satuday – Country Western Day at Mercer Estates
August 24, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo time, and we’re kickin’ up our heels!
Enjoy country music, fabulous Mercer Estates wines, and views of the Horse Heaven Hills from our tasting room patio. Complimentary tastings for all our guests wearing a cowboy hat today!