- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Satuday – Country Western Day at Mercer Estates
August 24, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo time, and we’re kickin’ up our heels!
Enjoy country music, fabulous Mercer Estates wines, and views of the Horse Heaven Hills from our tasting room patio. Complimentary tastings for all our guests wearing a cowboy hat today!