- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 21 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Satuday – Country Western Day at Mercer Estates
August 24, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
It’s Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo time, and we’re kickin’ up our heels!
Enjoy country music, fabulous Mercer Estates wines, and views of the Horse Heaven Hills from our tasting room patio. Complimentary tastings for all our guests wearing a cowboy hat today!