- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 11 hours ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 4 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Vineyard tour and tasting at Mercer Estates
July 6, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
Learn what stage the vines are in, how to identify one variety from another, and how as a club member you can claim a vine of your very own through our Adopt-a-Vine program!