- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 10 hours ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 3 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 6 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 7 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Vineyard tour and tasting at Mercer Estates
July 6, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Learn what stage the vines are in, how to identify one variety from another, and how as a club member you can claim a vine of your very own through our Adopt-a-Vine program!