- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 7 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 2 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 3 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Vineyard tour and tasting at Mercer Estates
July 6, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
Learn what stage the vines are in, how to identify one variety from another, and how as a club member you can claim a vine of your very own through our Adopt-a-Vine program!