- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday at Mercer Estates – Summer sale
July 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Also, there are 50-percent discounted case clearance prices on 2010 Chardonnay and 2010 Riesling – a great time to stock up for summer parties.
Tasting room hours will be 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. today because of a private event.