- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 18 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday! A Day for Chardonnay at Mercer Estates
July 12, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn everything you have ever wanted to know about Chardonnay — from vineyard to bottle — at Mercer Estates as part of the winery’s Something Every Saturday campaign.
The $5 nonrefundable tasting fee is waived for Carma Club members.
Mercer Estates is now into its fourth generation of farming in Washington state’s Horse Heaven Hills. We look back to earlier generations with respect and appreciation for the work they did and the legacy they established. Sustainability and conservation are not new ideas for our family – demonstrated by our history and 1,100 acres of habitat. It is our goal to continue to shepherd this land and lead the next generation proudly in the same direction.
Our wines are produced from premium grapes grown throughout the Horse Heaven Hills (primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Mourvedre, Malbec, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot and Grenache), Yakima Valley (primarily Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris) and the greater Columbia Valley.