Get up close and personal. Begin with a tour through the Pinot Gris vineyard, then it’s on to the tasting room to experience the aroma traits in our “sensory room” and taste Mercer Estates highly acclaimed Pinot Gris wine.
- Brian Carter Cellars tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 9 hours ago
- Vintners, growers hit road with story of Yakima Valley winePosted 1 day ago
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Precept for high-flying winesPosted 2 days ago
- Tempranillo adds zest to Northwest wine scenePosted 3 days ago
- Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman puts shop up for salePosted 4 days ago
- Union Wine Co. takes mobile tasting truck for first spin in PortlandPosted 5 days ago
- Challenges, rewards at Whidbey Island WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wildfires unlikely to affect wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest Destination Wineries: Col SolarePosted 1 week ago
- Mercer Estates stages wine country BBQPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.