- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Pinot Gris and Me at Mercer Estates
April 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Get up close and personal. Begin with a tour through the Pinot Gris vineyard, then it’s on to the tasting room to experience the aroma traits in our “sensory room” and taste Mercer Estates highly acclaimed Pinot Gris wine.