- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 9 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 day ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Pinot Gris and Me at Mercer Estates
April 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Get up close and personal. Begin with a tour through the Pinot Gris vineyard, then it’s on to the tasting room to experience the aroma traits in our “sensory room” and taste Mercer Estates highly acclaimed Pinot Gris wine.