- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 7 hours ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 1 day ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 2 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 4 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 5 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 6 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Pinot Gris and Me at Mercer Estates
April 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
Get up close and personal. Begin with a tour through the Pinot Gris vineyard, then it’s on to the tasting room to experience the aroma traits in our “sensory room” and taste Mercer Estates highly acclaimed Pinot Gris wine.