- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 20 hours ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 3 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 7 days ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Something Every Saturday – Pinot Gris and Me at Mercer Estates
April 20, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Get up close and personal. Begin with a tour through the Pinot Gris vineyard, then it’s on to the tasting room to experience the aroma traits in our “sensory room” and taste Mercer Estates highly acclaimed Pinot Gris wine.