- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
‘Somm’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
March 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Join your friends for a living-room-style movie night Thursday, March 30 watching Somm at the Browne Family Vineyards tasting room in downtown Walla Walla.
Snuggle up at another Browne Family Vineyards Movie Night and follow the story of four wine stewards determined to pass the Master Sommelier exam – one of the most difficult and demanding tests in the world.
Ticket includes first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily Anderson at 509-522-1261 OR at [email protected]