- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sonoris Wines at Cheese Louise
April 8, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Winemaker Hillary Sjolund pours her ‘family’ of wines at Cheese Louise in Richland. Food and Wine specials accompany the complementary tasting.