- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
South Sound Wine Trail Wineries’ Wine and Chocolate Passport
February 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - March 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2.
Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon will participate, and they encourage wine lovers to get their passport to taste wines and delicious chocolate treats.
Each winery will be pouring wonderful wines and tasting chocolate deliciousness. Passports can be purchased at any of the six participating locations on the wine trail. Passports are valid on the dates above only. We encourage you to spread your visits over multiple days so you can take your time and enjoy your visit at each winery.
Bonus: Get your passport stamped at all six of the participating wineries and be entered for a chance to win a Thurston County Getaway for two. Including overnight accommodations and more.
Cost is $30 for advanced tickets, $40 at the door.
Purchase Advanced Tickets Online at: http://sswtspring2014.brownpapertickets.com
Or visit: www.SouthSoundWineTrail.com