- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
South Sound Wine Trail Wineries’ Wine and Chocolate Passport
February 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - March 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2.
Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon will participate, and they encourage wine lovers to get their passport to taste wines and delicious chocolate treats.
Each winery will be pouring wonderful wines and tasting chocolate deliciousness. Passports can be purchased at any of the six participating locations on the wine trail. Passports are valid on the dates above only. We encourage you to spread your visits over multiple days so you can take your time and enjoy your visit at each winery.
Bonus: Get your passport stamped at all six of the participating wineries and be entered for a chance to win a Thurston County Getaway for two. Including overnight accommodations and more.
Cost is $30 for advanced tickets, $40 at the door.
Purchase Advanced Tickets Online at: http://sswtspring2014.brownpapertickets.com
Or visit: www.SouthSoundWineTrail.com