- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 16 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
South Sound Wine Trail Wineries’ Wine and Chocolate Passport
February 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - March 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2.
Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon will participate, and they encourage wine lovers to get their passport to taste wines and delicious chocolate treats.
Each winery will be pouring wonderful wines and tasting chocolate deliciousness. Passports can be purchased at any of the six participating locations on the wine trail. Passports are valid on the dates above only. We encourage you to spread your visits over multiple days so you can take your time and enjoy your visit at each winery.
Bonus: Get your passport stamped at all six of the participating wineries and be entered for a chance to win a Thurston County Getaway for two. Including overnight accommodations and more.
Cost is $30 for advanced tickets, $40 at the door.
Purchase Advanced Tickets Online at: http://sswtspring2014.brownpapertickets.com
Or visit: www.SouthSoundWineTrail.com