- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
South Sound Wine Trail Wineries’ Wine and Chocolate Passport
February 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - March 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2.
Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon will participate, and they encourage wine lovers to get their passport to taste wines and delicious chocolate treats.
Each winery will be pouring wonderful wines and tasting chocolate deliciousness. Passports can be purchased at any of the six participating locations on the wine trail. Passports are valid on the dates above only. We encourage you to spread your visits over multiple days so you can take your time and enjoy your visit at each winery.
Bonus: Get your passport stamped at all six of the participating wineries and be entered for a chance to win a Thurston County Getaway for two. Including overnight accommodations and more.
Cost is $30 for advanced tickets, $40 at the door.
Purchase Advanced Tickets Online at: http://sswtspring2014.brownpapertickets.com
Or visit: www.SouthSoundWineTrail.com