- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars education series: Tasting with Tabitha
May 16, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20
Find out what makes the Corvallis growing region so unique during educational tasting at award-winning Spindrift Cellars.
Co-owner Tabitha Compton, whose husband, Matthew, is the winemaker, will teach you how to evaluate wine in a tasting room without feeling pressured. Gain insight on tasting secrets that will help you on your next wine tour. This tasting of five local wines will be complemented with light food.
Tickets are available only in advance. For tickets, please call 541-929-6555 as seats are limited.