- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars education series: Tasting with Tabitha
May 16, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20
Find out what makes the Corvallis growing region so unique during educational tasting at award-winning Spindrift Cellars.
Co-owner Tabitha Compton, whose husband, Matthew, is the winemaker, will teach you how to evaluate wine in a tasting room without feeling pressured. Gain insight on tasting secrets that will help you on your next wine tour. This tasting of five local wines will be complemented with light food.
Tickets are available only in advance. For tickets, please call 541-929-6555 as seats are limited.