- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars education series: Tasting with Tabitha
May 16, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20
Find out what makes the Corvallis growing region so unique during educational tasting at award-winning Spindrift Cellars.
Co-owner Tabitha Compton, whose husband, Matthew, is the winemaker, will teach you how to evaluate wine in a tasting room without feeling pressured. Gain insight on tasting secrets that will help you on your next wine tour. This tasting of five local wines will be complemented with light food.
Tickets are available only in advance. For tickets, please call 541-929-6555 as seats are limited.