- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars education series: Tasting with Tabitha
May 16, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20
Find out what makes the Corvallis growing region so unique during educational tasting at award-winning Spindrift Cellars.
Co-owner Tabitha Compton, whose husband, Matthew, is the winemaker, will teach you how to evaluate wine in a tasting room without feeling pressured. Gain insight on tasting secrets that will help you on your next wine tour. This tasting of five local wines will be complemented with light food.
Tickets are available only in advance. For tickets, please call 541-929-6555 as seats are limited.