- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars education series: Tasting with Tabitha
May 16, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20
Find out what makes the Corvallis growing region so unique during educational tasting at award-winning Spindrift Cellars.
Co-owner Tabitha Compton, whose husband, Matthew, is the winemaker, will teach you how to evaluate wine in a tasting room without feeling pressured. Gain insight on tasting secrets that will help you on your next wine tour. This tasting of five local wines will be complemented with light food.
Tickets are available only in advance. For tickets, please call 541-929-6555 as seats are limited.