- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 20 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars Pinot Gris Celebration and Sale
August 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
To honor the crisp, bright and refreshing flavors of 2014 Pinot Gris we are dedicating Aug. 22 to this fan-favorite of Spindrift Cellars.
Get a free taste of Pinot Gris and a 6-bottle pack of 2014 Pinot Gris only $83 (Regular price is $96). There also will be a glass-pour special and some fun food pairings, so bring your friends.