- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars Pinot Gris Celebration and Sale
August 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
To honor the crisp, bright and refreshing flavors of 2014 Pinot Gris we are dedicating Aug. 22 to this fan-favorite of Spindrift Cellars.
Get a free taste of Pinot Gris and a 6-bottle pack of 2014 Pinot Gris only $83 (Regular price is $96). There also will be a glass-pour special and some fun food pairings, so bring your friends.