- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars Pinot Gris Celebration and Sale
August 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
To honor the crisp, bright and refreshing flavors of 2014 Pinot Gris we are dedicating Aug. 22 to this fan-favorite of Spindrift Cellars.
Get a free taste of Pinot Gris and a 6-bottle pack of 2014 Pinot Gris only $83 (Regular price is $96). There also will be a glass-pour special and some fun food pairings, so bring your friends.