- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars presents the Svens: Mother’s Day weekend concert
May 7 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$5
PHILOMATH, Ore. — Award-winning Spindrift Cellars in the Willamette Valley presents a Mother’s Day weekend concert featuring The Svens at 1 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The doors open at noon for The Svens, a finely tuned blend of storytelling about the pioneer days and instrumental rock music. Their show is suited for all ages.
Cost is $5 in advance, but just $7 at the door. Enjoy a buffet lunch of springtime salads for $10. Wine is available by the glass for $5-8.
The Svens’ Wild West Show is filled with fun, including one of the bands favorite classic Westerns – “Bob and Jerry’s Wild West Show.” Come back to Drake, Mo., a small town eight days off the Oregon Trail. Join Doc, the Marshal, Mary, her young cantankerous son Pendleton and the entire Drake community. It’s every boy’s dream to join the Wild West Show, but it’s every mother’s nightmare. It includes horses, cowboys and a lot of mischief, so we hope you can join us for a fun afternoon at Spindrift Cellars.