- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars presents the Svens: Mother’s Day weekend concert
May 7, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$5
PHILOMATH, Ore. — Award-winning Spindrift Cellars in the Willamette Valley presents a Mother’s Day weekend concert featuring The Svens at 1 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The doors open at noon for The Svens, a finely tuned blend of storytelling about the pioneer days and instrumental rock music. Their show is suited for all ages.
Cost is $5 in advance, but just $7 at the door. Enjoy a buffet lunch of springtime salads for $10. Wine is available by the glass for $5-8.
The Svens’ Wild West Show is filled with fun, including one of the bands favorite classic Westerns – “Bob and Jerry’s Wild West Show.” Come back to Drake, Mo., a small town eight days off the Oregon Trail. Join Doc, the Marshal, Mary, her young cantankerous son Pendleton and the entire Drake community. It’s every boy’s dream to join the Wild West Show, but it’s every mother’s nightmare. It includes horses, cowboys and a lot of mischief, so we hope you can join us for a fun afternoon at Spindrift Cellars.