- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars presents the Svens: Mother’s Day weekend concert
May 7, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$5
PHILOMATH, Ore. — Award-winning Spindrift Cellars in the Willamette Valley presents a Mother’s Day weekend concert featuring The Svens at 1 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The doors open at noon for The Svens, a finely tuned blend of storytelling about the pioneer days and instrumental rock music. Their show is suited for all ages.
Cost is $5 in advance, but just $7 at the door. Enjoy a buffet lunch of springtime salads for $10. Wine is available by the glass for $5-8.
The Svens’ Wild West Show is filled with fun, including one of the bands favorite classic Westerns – “Bob and Jerry’s Wild West Show.” Come back to Drake, Mo., a small town eight days off the Oregon Trail. Join Doc, the Marshal, Mary, her young cantankerous son Pendleton and the entire Drake community. It’s every boy’s dream to join the Wild West Show, but it’s every mother’s nightmare. It includes horses, cowboys and a lot of mischief, so we hope you can join us for a fun afternoon at Spindrift Cellars.