- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars presents the Svens: Mother’s Day weekend concert
May 7, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$5
PHILOMATH, Ore. — Award-winning Spindrift Cellars in the Willamette Valley presents a Mother’s Day weekend concert featuring The Svens at 1 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The doors open at noon for The Svens, a finely tuned blend of storytelling about the pioneer days and instrumental rock music. Their show is suited for all ages.
Cost is $5 in advance, but just $7 at the door. Enjoy a buffet lunch of springtime salads for $10. Wine is available by the glass for $5-8.
The Svens’ Wild West Show is filled with fun, including one of the bands favorite classic Westerns – “Bob and Jerry’s Wild West Show.” Come back to Drake, Mo., a small town eight days off the Oregon Trail. Join Doc, the Marshal, Mary, her young cantankerous son Pendleton and the entire Drake community. It’s every boy’s dream to join the Wild West Show, but it’s every mother’s nightmare. It includes horses, cowboys and a lot of mischief, so we hope you can join us for a fun afternoon at Spindrift Cellars.