- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 23 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spindrift Cellars presents the Svens: Mother’s Day weekend concert
May 7 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm$5
PHILOMATH, Ore. — Award-winning Spindrift Cellars in the Willamette Valley presents a Mother’s Day weekend concert featuring The Svens at 1 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The doors open at noon for The Svens, a finely tuned blend of storytelling about the pioneer days and instrumental rock music. Their show is suited for all ages.
Cost is $5 in advance, but just $7 at the door. Enjoy a buffet lunch of springtime salads for $10. Wine is available by the glass for $5-8.
The Svens’ Wild West Show is filled with fun, including one of the bands favorite classic Westerns – “Bob and Jerry’s Wild West Show.” Come back to Drake, Mo., a small town eight days off the Oregon Trail. Join Doc, the Marshal, Mary, her young cantankerous son Pendleton and the entire Drake community. It’s every boy’s dream to join the Wild West Show, but it’s every mother’s nightmare. It includes horses, cowboys and a lot of mischief, so we hope you can join us for a fun afternoon at Spindrift Cellars.