- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
Spokane Cork District Spring Release Weekend
May 12 - May 14
SPOKANE, Wash. — For the 20th year, the wineries of the Spokane Cork District will celebrate the annual Spring Release Weekend on Mother’s Day Weekend May 12-14.
This year more than 30 new wines will be released and available for tasting at our tasting rooms. Tasting rooms will also be featuring additional activities and entertainment. This event is considered the kick-off to another great wine season in Spokane and our wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and treat Mom and themselves to a great weekend of wonderful flavors.
The Cork District has emerged as a regional wine tasting destination. The District combines great wine tasting, walkable tours, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all for your enjoyment.