- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Spokane Cork District Spring Release Weekend
May 12 - May 14
SPOKANE, Wash. — For the 20th year, the wineries of the Spokane Cork District will celebrate the annual Spring Release Weekend on Mother’s Day Weekend May 12-14.
This year more than 30 new wines will be released and available for tasting at our tasting rooms. Tasting rooms will also be featuring additional activities and entertainment. This event is considered the kick-off to another great wine season in Spokane and our wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and treat Mom and themselves to a great weekend of wonderful flavors.
The Cork District has emerged as a regional wine tasting destination. The District combines great wine tasting, walkable tours, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all for your enjoyment.