- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
Spokane Cork District Spring Release Weekend
May 12 - May 14
SPOKANE, Wash. — For the 20th year, the wineries of the Spokane Cork District will celebrate the annual Spring Release Weekend on Mother’s Day Weekend May 12-14.
This year more than 30 new wines will be released and available for tasting at our tasting rooms. Tasting rooms will also be featuring additional activities and entertainment. This event is considered the kick-off to another great wine season in Spokane and our wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and treat Mom and themselves to a great weekend of wonderful flavors.
The Cork District has emerged as a regional wine tasting destination. The District combines great wine tasting, walkable tours, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all for your enjoyment.