- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 14 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
Spokane Cork District Spring Release Weekend
May 12 - May 14
SPOKANE, Wash. — For the 20th year, the wineries of the Spokane Cork District will celebrate the annual Spring Release Weekend on Mother’s Day Weekend May 12-14.
This year more than 30 new wines will be released and available for tasting at our tasting rooms. Tasting rooms will also be featuring additional activities and entertainment. This event is considered the kick-off to another great wine season in Spokane and our wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and treat Mom and themselves to a great weekend of wonderful flavors.
The Cork District has emerged as a regional wine tasting destination. The District combines great wine tasting, walkable tours, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all for your enjoyment.