- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
Spokane Cork District Spring Release Weekend
May 13, 2017 - May 14, 2017
SPOKANE, Wash. — For the 20th year, the wineries of the Spokane Cork District will celebrate the annual Spring Release Weekend on Mother’s Day Weekend May 13-14.
This year more than 30 new wines will be released and available for tasting at our tasting rooms. Tasting rooms will also be featuring additional activities and entertainment. This event is considered the kick-off to another great wine season in Spokane and our wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and treat Mom and themselves to a great weekend of wonderful flavors.
The Cork District has emerged as a regional wine tasting destination. The District combines great wine tasting, walkable tours, restaurants, shopping and entertainment all for your enjoyment.