- Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild springPosted 10 hours ago
- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 1 day ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 1 week ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Release Weekend at Mercer Estates
April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Taste new releases and receive a sneak preview of upcoming vintages as you sample yet-unfinished wines right from the barrel. Also, tour “behind the scenes” to get a true flavor for the wine making process in Mercer’s state-of-the-art winery and barrel room.