- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 11 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 7 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Release Weekend at Mercer Estates
April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Taste new releases and receive a sneak preview of upcoming vintages as you sample yet-unfinished wines right from the barrel. Also, tour “behind the scenes” to get a true flavor for the wine making process in Mercer’s state-of-the-art winery and barrel room.