Taste new releases and receive a sneak preview of upcoming vintages as you sample yet-unfinished wines right from the barrel. Also, tour “behind the scenes” to get a true flavor for the wine making process in Mercer’s state-of-the-art winery and barrel room.
- Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcastPosted 12 hours ago
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 3 days ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 6 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 7 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.