- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 17 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 7 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Release Weekend at Mercer Estates
April 26, 2013 @ 10:00 am - April 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Taste new releases and receive a sneak preview of upcoming vintages as you sample yet-unfinished wines right from the barrel. Also, tour “behind the scenes” to get a true flavor for the wine making process in Mercer’s state-of-the-art winery and barrel room.